MIDAS Meter® owners can receive the best return on their investment by training their technicians on the best practice and use of this technology. The recently enhanced MIDAS Meter® training course, which is delivered by fully qualified and experienced Score personnel, is a blended combination of both theoretical and practical based learning.
The theory elements of the training course cover the acoustic emissions (AE) surveying technique, safe operation, survey methods and procedures as well as maintenance of the valve performancevalve performanceMIDAS Meter® and PDA equipment.
The hands-on element of the course gives delegates the opportunity to use the equipment in a safe classroom environment and gain practical experience of basic valve surveying procedures for leak detection, quantification, reporting, and monitoring activities including performance trending, by using the MIDAS Meter® on a small valve manifold. The recommended 2 day course also provides the opportunity for delegates to have a supervised on-site practical application and coaching session for best results, as well as enhanced data management tutoring.
The course covers the generation of standardised survey results reports, using the supplied Communicator™ Software, which means it provides an excellent introduction for maintenance personnel who are responsible for the safe, environmentally friendly and efficient operation of process plant and specifically valves.
The recently enhanced training course has been very well received by recent trainees, with the following feedback being given:
- “Good mix of theory and practical”
- “Well presented and knowledgeable”
- “Great knowledge shown by the instructor – nice and friendly”
- “Very nice training and gaining good knowledge”
- “Made the course enjoyable, good information”
- “Course instructor was spot on and had great knowledge on Midas Meter and valves”For more information on the Midas Meter and enhanced training course, visit www.midasmeter.com or email us email@example.com